Saturday, March 18, 2017

Another Blogwarming Post

I am going to push the reset button for this blog. No particular reason, I just suddenly want to.

18 March 2007 - 18 March 2017. It has been a decade with this place. I remember making this blog on a spring day after coming back from school. I was on my student exchange year in the US. The communication I had with my family was once a week phone calls. An hour was obviously not enough for everything I wanted to tell so I wrote super long emails as well. One day, I decided to post the letters I sent to my family on a blog, and that's how this place started. The old posts have been archived, because of course I can't delete them. This blog witnessed how I have changed (or haven't changed) over the past 10 years. Some posts may be reposted again though. But anyway, yeah, I am gonna start again.

So here it is, another blogwarming post. For more nice memories in the future. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment